Why Choose St Peters?Why are parents seeking enrolment for their children at St Peter's Anglican Primary School?
The following are a number of comments from our current school families.
- Very happy with discipline, a Christian structured environment
- Best school around
- Good academic school, sibling attends, good Christian environment, good school for language and music
- Researched schools in the areas, best curriculum and co-curricular activities
- Christian school, has a good reputation in the community
- Good school in the area
- Christian school, good reputation, never heard a bad thing about it, kids will be cared for/looked after
- Education is very important. Wants a good education for his children
- A Friend's recommendation. We want our son in the best school, discipline, academics
- Sibling attends. Brilliant school for learning, Christian School
- Know lots of people here. Always a good reputation. Very positive feedback