The modern buildings provide large double brick classrooms, which are fully air-conditioned. Internal doors or moveable walls link most classrooms.
All classrooms have access to current technology including interactive screens and a range of devices.
The iHub is a centre where technology skills are developed, allowing students to utilise these skills in their own classrooms. Access to green screen, 3D printing, robotics, lego, coding and robots is a key part of our structure.
Students make good use of the tennis and basketball/netball courts and for less structured activities, there are handball courts, play equipment and covered play areas. Students also have access to a range of good quality sporting facilities nearby for inter-school sporting competitions.
Our students attend chapel in St. Peter’s Church which is Campbelltown’s oldest building and the third oldest church in Australia. It has been a place of continuous Christian worship for almost 200 years.
This centre houses an extensive library collection with a modern computer laboratory on the first floor. The IRC also houses a large ground floor library. Here students can research material from the large array of books provided, or read quietly in one of the reading cubicles located around the perimeter of this circular building.
This building was a prize winning design for the architect, Tony Caro, in the 2001 Royal Australian Architectural Awards.
The school is hoping to renovate the internal of this space in the near future.
This beautiful 1887 building was restored by the school in 2002. The school received an important Heritage Award in 2003. Language classes and instrumental tuition take place in rooms on the ground floor, as well as a variety of other uses.
The School Hall has outstanding acoustic characteristics that enhance the many band, orchestral, dance and drama performances that are regularly staged at the school.
The school is constantly renewing and upgrading our learning spaces.